NOTD : Elianto Blue Splash + Etos' Effect Nails. :)

Hi guys!!

This is an old NOTD I'm showing. Internet has finally been restored!! WOO HOO!! *jumps up and down with excitement!!* :D So here goes, after having on my blue mani, I decided to spice it up and try my Etos Effect Nail polishes that I got from Gwen of Lacquer Cocktail. :) This is going to be a long post full of pictures. Behold~


Mixing it up a little. :)


This is how Etos #01 is layered over. :) Look at the silvery glitter~


This is Etos #22 is over the blue mani. :) Although it looks purply in the bottle but it made my mani have this sort of sea-green colour. Reminds me so much of Zoya Charla. :D


And this is Etos #11 layered. It gives off a purple effect which looks fantastic! This is by far my favorite. :D

That's it!! Will try to experiment on different base colour as well in the near future. I hope you guys like this. :) Thanks for reading on and have a great day u guys!! :D