NOTD : Red Splatters. :)

Good morning guys!!

Today I have for you a mani I did a month ago. This isn't an original idea as I've seen this before in other blogs and wanted to try this out as soon as I got a hold of the Konad Plate that had this splat image. I was going to post it soon but had some internet trouble going on. Anyways! I really really love how this turned out! I actually wore this for 2 weeks before changing it. And I have to say that after 2 weeks, it was still pretty with minimal tip wear. I made sure I took really good care of this mani. :D So here they are, debuting after a month. :D


My cuticles look horrible!! Haha! That's about it. I used Sinful Colors in Sugar Sugar as base and konad the splats with my Elianto in White. Weird thing is, the splats turned into a pinkish peachy color after I applied my OPI topcoat. I think it would have stood out more with the white splats but oh well, this is pretty awesome too. :D Thanks for viewing and hope your day will be awesome today!