The DUEL : It's Time To Vote!! :D

Hi guys!!

Well~ As you all know, I'm on my holiday right now. Whee~ So the other day I came across a nail art challenge a.k.a The DUEL over at Starving Nail Addict's blog. I've always wanted to join in some nail art challenge and here was my chance! So, Amy (the lovely owner of the said blog I linked above) wanted to incorporate the colour Gold into the challenge. Here are the entries to The DUEL :

Amy from Starving Nail Addict : Gold penguins~


Swaafie from Swaafie : Wonderful Fall~


Jenny from Polishology : Black & Gold marbling~


and here's my entry : Cute Kittens~



Now first and foremost, I'd like to say that this nail art is not originally my own. I based this design according to Emerald Sparkled's Kitten Nail Art here. All I did was change the facial expressions on each kittens. :) Allright, so here's where I need your help. Go on over to Amy's blog post here and comment with a list of your favorite designs. :D It's that simple. But if you'd rather comment and list them out right here on my blog, that's absolutely fine too. :) But if you're torn between 2 designs, then go ahead and clarify which designs are a tie for which place *quoted from Amy*. Voting ends till the end of the week, so that would be on the 21st of November. That's about it ladies! Your votes are highly appreciated. Thank you!