NOTD : Sneakers? :D

Hello!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything here (well probably about a week or so~) Anyways, I've just only finished my exams yesterday so yay!! Now that's over and done with, I can finally get back to blogging. :D I've always wanted to try out this mani when I saw it at September Lena's The Student's Guide To Nail Polish blog. She does some simple funky nail arts that I'd love to try out now that I've got time on my hands. :) Check her blog out if you haven't, I'm sure you'll be able to find some pretty interesting nail art there. 


So this is it, my take on the sneaker mani. :) I'm sorry for the obvious smudges on my fingers. They don't really look that bad from afar. Haha! :D Instead of leaving the mid section uncrossed, I crossed them all to somehow see if they would look more like sneakers. I'm feeling they look more like corsets but not with the right colors - black & red. Anyhoo~ I used Elianto Blue Splash as base and painted a strip of line with OPI - Fiercely Fiona, Elianto White for the dots and Elianto Black for the crossed lace. :D Right, that's it for now. Have a nice day ahead you guys!