NOTD : Monarch Butterfly in Pink. :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! :D

Sorry for the late wishes everyone. :) Here's to a year ahead full of love and happiness~ 

Now on to my mani, I decided to do a monarch butterfly mani after seeing it on tumblr the other day. So I searched a video tutorial and got dottidal's Monarch Butterfly Manicure. The colors she used for her butterfly is amazing! Because I did this in the wee morning hours, I decided to just paint on 1 color for my butterfly~ Oh well.. I'll be sure to experiment with lots of different colors next time I do this mani. :)



For base I used BYS - Get Ink Make It Pink, painted on the black lines and white dots with my acrylic paint set. :) Im really loving this mani, who knew it was so simple to do this. I initially thought it would be difficult. :) Anyways, thanks for stopping by guys! Until next mani~