NOTD : Pastel Gradient. :)

Hey guys!!

I'm soo sorry for the lack of updates! Things have been hectic here with school projects and all. ~_~ Anyways, I've recently acquired quite a huge collection of nail polish from a dear friend of mine, Nisha of NailGalore. She sent me her unwanted nail polish and I was happy to help her make use of it. :) Thanks so much Nisha!! Also, remember I said I was gonna do a giveaway? Well, here's just to inform you that I have not forgotten about it. I'll be including a bottle or two polishes that Nisha gave me into the giveaway as I've gotten it already in my nail stash. I hope you guys won't mind. Allrighty then, on to my mani I did last week.


I used 3colors : Pink, Peach & Yellow then added on a layer of silver glitter. Pretty muted for me but I like it! :D Oh! Chinese New Year is just around the corner so that means that I have the week off from school next week. Yay! I probably wont be getting any blogging done though but thanks for coming back to read thru my blog. Really appreciate it. Have an awesome weekend!! :D