@imichelley's nail art contest mani. :)

@imichelley from Instagram had a nail art contest last week. So being uninspired on the 31-day nail challenge I decided to join in on her nail art contest. :) @imichelley regularly posts about her nails, awesome handmade bracelets and charms and some occasional food pictures. She's also got an etsy store here: iMichelley. So the theme for her nail art contest this time was 'SWEET' and I entered two entries.

 entry #1: initially, i wanted to just submit the one with the stripes but then decided to add some hearts and ribbons and see how it goes. :) I think they look cute, don't you think so? I esp like the ribbon on my ring finger. :)



entry #2: then I decided to draw some sweet treats instead as the one before didn't really convey the 'sweet' theme that I had in mind. >v<

so that's it! what did you think of my 'sweet' nail arts? She's already announced the winner and it was @bedizzle. :D Another awesome nail artist, seriously. :) Have you got Instagram? I would love to follow you guys on Instagram too. You can find me there as @nikitasikawah. Oh! Have you seen the giveaway I'm having at the moment? It's also a nail art contest. Please click on the picture on your right to check it out. :)