Manchester United & Cute Animals nails


Hi guys!
Sorry for the unexpected hiatus. I won't get too much on it, just the usual workload + crafting + nail swatches. :)
Today I've got some nail sets to show you! Ooh boy, am I excited!! If you've been following me on instagram/twitter then you would have probably seen these. They were made for my cousin's fiancee for their pre-wedding shoot. Kat wanted a Manchester United set as well as some giraffe+piggy nail arts for her nails. Gosh! It took me about 3nights to finally get them done! >.< I have to say the Man United nails were the cause. I had to make the details as accurately as I can, courtesy of the perfectionist in me. But once they were done, I was oh so very proud of myself. :D *beams* Anyways, I managed to just take these before giving it to her. :) I hope you like them!


P/s- I'm thinking of selling some nail arts on my etsy some day but it's still in the planning. What would you guys like to see and wear? All your thoughts on this will be very much appreciated. :D