Back To School Chalkboard Nails. :)

Hi guys!

So.. I've been neglecting my nails lately.. Just painting on nail polish without any nail arts.. but! I'm trying to get into the hang of doing nail arts again.. so.. I've joined in @dulllikeglitter's #backtoschoolnails contest on instagram. :D For the contest, I went ahead and watched Robin Moses' youtube channel on her Easy Back To School Chalkboard Nail Art 427 for some inspiration. :)



Tada! :D Do you like them? For base I used OPI's Don't Mess With OPI which is as close to a chalkboard color as I can get. The first picture shows the color in 2 coats and no top coat. The color is awesomely awesome! :D Do you have it? I seriously love it! Best green ever! :D Haha! The 2nd picture is the result after watching Robin Moses' tutorial. Seriously!! She is awesome!! Her nail art tutorials are so easy to follow and I love every one of them! :D Ok ok, I'm late for dinner, until next time! I do hope you guys enjoy today's mani. :)