Crumpet's Nail Tarts Challenge: Surfin' USA. :D

Hello hello!

Since I've been missing soo much of the nail challenges on the FB group, I've hopped on the wagon once again for their Summer Challenge. :D Today's challenge was Surfin' USA. I honestly had no clue about it then I Googled it and saw that it's actually a song. :D So here's my Surfin' USA mani.. >v<




Surf boards! :D You like? ^v^ So the 1st picture is what I used as base, The Face Shop in BL601 which is a really light sky blue.. I think the background of when I took the picture makes it looks more blue-er (is that even a proper word? sorry for my terrible English guys). -___- But IRL, it's actually the color as seen on the 2nd and 3rd picture. The surfboards were painted on using acrylics and then for the final touch, I used Essie- Matte About You. Look at that! I love it!! So let me know what you think about it and thank you again for stopping by. :D