Day 7: ombré or skittle. :D

I know I know, Day 7?! What happened to Day 1-6 you might ask? Well, I'm starting this challenge on day 7 as I've missed the dateline for Day 1-6. -__- and will carry this on till February. Confused? I hope not. :D

Anyways, for day 7 on the *new* 31 day nail challenge, we had to create an ombré or skittle mani. I decided I wanted to do the skittle challenge as doing an ombré one takes a longer time to do. Meh.. I'm more into simple mani's nowadays. :)

Colors used from thumb to pinky were The Skin Food Pedicure Vita #7 Mai Tai (Red), OPI Tattoo You Want Candy? (Orange), China Glaze Happy Go Lucky (Yellow), China Glaze Four Leaf Clover (Green) and lastly, China Glaze Flyin' High (Blue). And then of course I had to add something, I did random geometric designs on each nails using Acrylic Paint in Black and White. :D topped it off with topcoat and voila! Although if you look closely, you'll see some bumps, scratches and unevenness on all nails because I did this mani in the wee morning hours and went to sleep right after that. Boo!

I really like how this turned out though. :D have you started on the nail challenge? Drop me a link, I'd love to visit your blog too!

P/s : I've yet to add the inlinkz to this challenge. -___- I'll try to do that for the next post. *fingers crossed*