Day 8: duochrome, flakie or holo. :)

Day 8 everyone! Yes!! I managed to not skip today's challenge! *pat on the back* alright! So here goes..

Today's challenge made me search my little stash for this one very awesome nail polish, drumroll please... It's A England's ASCALON!! *cheers* You might be wondering what's so special about this polish, well for starters, it's a duochrome as well as.. wait for it.. a holo!! Yes! A duochrome-ish holo!! It's somewhat a gunmetal grey polish with purple flash. The holo aspect in this polish isn't as strong but it's there. It's definitely awesome and I'm glad I got this! I couldn't capture the awesomeness of this polish but head on over to Scrangie's blog via this link here: England Legends Collection Swatches to drool on more holo goodness. :D Enjoy and I'll see you again tomorrow!