12 Days of Christmas, 5th Dec : Christmas Candy



Good morning! :)

So far so good! I've been able to keep up with the Christmas challenge, yay! :D without further ado..



Pretty simple right? I used up a good 2 hours to get this done. -___- drawing with my right hand comes naturally (of course, being right handed), but when it came to drawing with my left hand, I think it took me about an hour or so. Ugh, I really need to practice drawing more with my left hand. Ok rant over, polishes used were Cult Nails Mazo and Essie Shine of The Times. I am definitely loving Shine of The Times! I need to get more of this polish soon. 

Alrigrhty, until Dec 7th, thanks for visiting! Oh! Head on over to Nailed it NZ to see more of the Christmas challenge! plus, she's having a massive crazy ass giveaway right now, so yeah, click on the button on the right side of my blog to enter. Good luck! :D