12 Days of Christmas, 1st Dec : Christmas Tree




Good morning,

I know I haven't been keeping up with blogging but I'm going to try my best. :) I have today a simple nail art. Recently while surfing online for some nail art ideas, I came across a 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge. Here is the list: *this list is from Nailed It NZ, From L&P to English tea.. and agirlwithsomeclothes. Thanks ladies! :D* 


I've gotten a friend of mine to join me in this so that I won't bail on it halfway through. >.< and I wanted to make this challenge really simple for me as I've got limited time to do nail arts nowadays. :( So, I told myself to just do the arts without using any nail polish. Think nekkid nails with arts on it. My nekkid nails are a sore sight so I'm gonna say sorry in advance for their ugliness. :p 

Okay okay, on to the first day of the challenge.Ta-daaa



Simple, not so great nail art there. Haha, found the images to the trees on google so yeah, not very original of me. Anyways, I hope I'll be able to finally finish this challenge for the first time. Toodles! Thanks for visiting! :)