NOTD : Fimo Flower Power + 3rd place! :D

A lovely morning guys! The other day I won some fimo flower goodies from thenailpro's nail art contest. We had to do some marbling on our nails without using water. I made an attempt following Lauren's video tutorial here. :) And whatdaya know, I won third prize! :D Hooray! So this was my entry :

(my entry: heart marble mani)
(right hand)
(left hand)
(3rd place prize! :D)

And here's my fimo flower power mani. :) Those were the fimo's that I received from Lauren. A variety of flower fimos! I chose a fimo for each nails, then chose the base color according to each fimo nails and painted on the details using acrylic paints. Here are the polishes I used :

(Right Hand)
Thumb : Eyeko Indigo Polish
Index finger : Ulta3 Crazy
Middle finger : China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
Accent finger : Skin Food Red
Pinky : NYC Color Citrus

(Left hand)
Thumb : Orly Snowcone
Index finger : IN2IT Tangerine
Middle finger : Ulta3 Lagoon
Accent finger : Sinful Colors Scandal
Pinky : NYC Jelly

Fuh~ That's a handful. :) Thanks for stopping by guys! Have a lovely day ahead! xoxo~