NOTD : Hello Kitty Nails. :D

Hey you guys!! Sorry for being MIA for the past month. Would you believe that my camera phone went dead on me and I had to use a basic phone with no camera until I get a new phone by next month, not only that but my internet connection got cut off because I have been inactive for soooo-o long back home that my mum decided to cut the connection because she doesn't really go online. As some of you may or may not know, I've just finished my Bachelor's and am now looking for a job. I just moved from the big city back to my hometown here last 2weeks. So I'm settling just fine being back home. :D And as the saying goes, there really is no place like home. Anyhoo~ Since I dont have a decent camera to take pictures of my nails for the time being, I'm showing you a mani I did a few weeks back when my phone was still alive and well. :)


I used Orly - Iron Butterfly as base then I stamped on the hello kitty, ribbon and heart design using The Face Shop - BR801 (a really really light brown). Lastly, I finished the look by swiping on a thin line of The Face Shop - PK601 (a hot pink) on my tips. This mani lasted 2days with minimal tipwear and I really must say that it's one of my favorite mani so far. I just love how simple this looks. :D Thanks for dropping by guys! I'll try to update often now that I'm back online. :) Lots of love! <3