Pink Wednesday : French hearts. :)

A very good morning Loves! :D

If you've notice, I recently added a picture link on my sidebar of 'On Wednesdays We Wear Pink'. Its an awesome blog where nail bloggers can join in and get themselves listed to post up a picture of their nails wearing the color Pink every Wednesday. :D Personally, I think this idea is awesome, not only do you get to be a part of a community but you also get to see how everyone rocks the color pink every Wednesday! So for my 1st post on Pink Wednesday, I give you french hearts!


I apologize sincerely for the really bad picture. :( I'm really in need of a good camera right now but will have to wait till my phone gets fixed. I'm currently using my brother's phone which as you can see doesn't really take good pictures. I decided to do this mani after watching IndigoNova1's video tutorial here : Easy Heart Design, and how to make a dotting tool - Nail Art For Beginners Nail Art Tutorial but with little tiny changes. :) For my accent finger, 2coats of NYC Colors - Fruit Tingle and BYS - French White for the french tips on all my fingers. I then painted on the hearts and dots using Red Acrylic Paint. I hope you like it. It was really simple and fun to make and I've already got some compliments from my family. Happy Pink Wednesday guys! xoxo~