Day 13- Animal Print Nails. :D

Hey lovess!

Sorry for the looong absent. :) Here's Day 13! Did myself and my mummy's nails in Animal Prints. :) I hope you like them. :D

animal-print-nails-1

animal-print-nails-2

animal-print-nails-3

For my mani I used Color Combos in Orange and painted the lines in Acrylic Paint- Black. For my mummy's mani, I used the sponging technique. Polishes used are Color Combos- Orange, ChG- Happy Go Lucky and Essie- Knockout Pout then drew on the lines with Black Acrylic Paint. Yay! Doesn't my mums mani look cute? I hard a hard time taking picture of her nails though, I guess I'm just used to photographing my own nails. :D I also told her that she had to keep that mani for at least a week cause she tends to change her mani when I change mine. >.< Hehe.. Anyways, have a great day loves! See you guys soon! :D