Day 18-Half Moon Nails. :)

Another day Loves!

I hope I can keep this blogging streak going. :D It's been awhile since I've done a half moon mani, but instead of doing the traditional round shape I did a triangle one instead. I did this mani last night after work so it was rather rushed and sloppy. I didn't use any additional tool (tape) for the triangle, just the brush from the nail polish bottle alone (hence the uneven lines).




Polishes used were from the OPI Muppets Collection. I got the mini collection that consists of Wocka Wocka, Excuse Moi!, Designer de Better and Warm & Fozzie. For this mani I used Designer de Better as base and topped it with 1 coat of Wocka Wocka!. I'm really loving Designer de Better and Excuse Moi! I might get the full bottle later when I'm doing my polish shopping. :) So that's it for today, see you guys tomorrow. :D