Awesome Swap + NOTD : OMG! :D

Hey Guys!

Sorry for keeping mum these past few days~ I was down with the fever and am just getting better now. It was terrible! I don't usually get sick but when I do, I'll be bedridden and just cry wanting my mummy with me. :( anyways~ my package came on the day that I got sick. It was a swap from 'chelle of Cosmetic Cupcake I was so excited that I couldn't help but take my mani off that night and try out the nail polishes. :) Let me show u the goodies that 'chelle has included in our swap.


(Clockwise) Postcard of Sydney, Aus, China Glaze - OMG, Ulta3 - Lagoon, Plum Violet, Crazy, NYC - Fruit Tingle, Jelly, Citrus, Sinful Colors - Scandal, Sugar Sugar, BYS Cracked in Black and Red.

And that's it! Isn't it amazing! The China Glaze - OMG wasn't even part of the swap. 'Chelle was so sweet to give me this cos she saw that I had this polish up on my list of wants. :D Thanks so much 'chelle~

So after much dwelling with the occasional headache, I decided to try out the China Glaze - OMG as my first mani from this swap. :) And OMG! It was just so so awesomely holo-ish! That said, this is my first holo nail polish and I get awed pretty easy~ hehe.. So here are pictures of me trying to take the wonderful holo effects with my not-so-great camera phone (sigh~ I seriously need to get a decent camera soon)





Thanks for viewing. How was your week? I hope it was awesome! And oh! Happy weekend Ladies! :D