Bestie's NOTD. :D

Hi guys!

Last night my bestie came over to hang out. :D I was so excited cause I had another pair of hands to paint! (cos I still have my half moon pastels at the moment). So I've been wanting to do some marbling and decided on doing that. But... I just couldn't get it done right. I've seen the tutorial video on it but whenever I tried dripping the nail polish into the water it wouldn't disperse properly.. It just stays as a dot. I tried 3 times but fail horribly. :( Then my bestie had a go with it and Wala! she managed to get it right the 1st time! So what you see on her right thumb is the one that she did. So I stopped doing marbling and just told her that I'd just do some nail art for her. You see, it's been awhile since I've done any nail art, the last time was about 2 years ago. I used to do my mum's, aunt's, grandmum's & bestie's nails whenever I'm feeling it but then I lost my bag of nail polishes. :'( So it wasn't until earlier this year that I got started again with my nail polish obsession. So the designs on her nails are the collaboration of both of our ideas, she wanted lots of dots and I just let my imagination run~ Okie okie, so enough talking, Im'ma show you guys the nails! I'm pretty proud of the outcome. Loves!! :D


.the right hand.



.the left hand.



.me loves. :D

Well that's it guys. Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! :D