NOTD : Pastel Half Moons & Flower Konad. :D

Hi guys!!

Today while I was browsing through WAHNAILS page I came across this! :D And of course I fell in love. What better way to start of my day with colors! So I took my WWTC? mani I did last Tuesday and got started immediately! So instead of white I used a nude color plus my collection of pastels. :) The end result? Tada!!




I know it doesn't look as good as the picture but I'm pretty happy that I could do it. :D And these are the colors that I used. (L-R) : French Pink (Professional Nail Care), Elianto's Yellow, Cute Pink, Aqua, Thistle & Turquoise.

Also... I did a simple mani for my Grandma. I used Konad Plate M2 Flower pattern, Elianto Platinum Pearl, Emily Nail Enamel in Pink & French White (Professional Nail Care).

.image is from www.konadnail.com.





So that's it for today! Hope you guys had a great day today! :D Thanks for dropping by!