NOTD : Funky French Mani & Blog Award. :D

Good afternoon Lovelies!

It's been a lovely morning and I just finished doing the laundry. :) Here's my mani for the weekend : Funky French Mani~ Yay! I absolutely love the simplicity of this. Here are pictures~ :D




(L-R) Emily Nail Enamel in Pink & IN2IT Nail Colour in 63 Tangerine.

I'm loving my IN2IT Tangerine. :) I'll do a swatch soon. Heh~ I saw this nail polish just the other day and could not help but buy it. This is bad, I've still got my Eleanor nail polish that I've yet to try out. Keke~

And my very 1st blog award!! Yay! This was given to me by the lovely 'Chelle of Cosmetic Cupcake. Thanks you so much Babe! :)


The rules are: Copy the award above, place it on your blog - link your blog back to me and name five things about yourself! Then pick 5 bloggers you'd like to tag with this same award.

1. My absolute favorite color is GREEN! Be it light, dark, lime, muddy or olive, as long as it's categorized in the family of greens. :D I share this with my Grandpa.

2. I love piercings and tattoos~ I've got 6piercings on my left ear (2cartilage & 4across the lobe) and just 1 on my right ear lobe. I'm thinking of having a conch piercing on my right ear sometime soon. And I've got a tattoo on my right hip of an ambigram design. Would definitely love to get more. :D

3. I'm pretty much still a kid at heart. I'm a huge Anime/Manga fan. I love all things Kawaii and will be easily influenced by them that I get told that my actions are so Anime-ish. I also love listening to KPop & JPop as well as watch KDramas & JDramas. *^v^*

4. I would love to travel to Germany, Japan, South Korea & Australia. *fingers crossed* >.<>
Polish Fiend

At My Fingertips

Susie's Home and Hobbies

The Stalling

Short and Sweet Nails

Check them out if you haven't. You won't regret it. :D That's it for now. Thanks for dropping by~ And have a lovely day ahead. Mwuahh~