NOTD + POTD : Essie Lapis Of Luxury + Catrice Be My Millionaire

Hi ladies!

Here's my NOTD for the past week. So sorry for being away and not posting anything, my cousin came down to Kuala Lumpur and I hung out with him and my best bud the entire week. It was a much needed vacation on my side. Anyways, I've been rocking this mani the entire time and oh! I am totally loving Essie!! It really is awesome, application was a tad bit disappointing but as soon as it dries to that glossy smooth finish, I was in love.. Plus! It's wear and tear was the best that I've ever encountered so far! Mind you, we had a pretty wild week. ;)




The 2pictures above was taken on my last day of vacation. Notice the slight chips and wear on my right hand? :) Oh! And the smudges was the result of me painting my nails the night before.


And this here is my POTD. :D I used Catrice's Be My Millionaire which I got from a swap I did with Gwen from Lacquer Cocktail. I'll post pictures of my swap with her next! She just recently changed her web domain so she's missing all her followers! Go check her out and follow her. :D Thanks for reading through and have a great day ahead!