POTD : Nail Max Inspired. :D

Hi guys!

Here's my POTD that I made last night. I saw this design in the Japanese Magazine : Nail Max online. Sorry that I don't have the original picture, it's currently in my laptop which is being sent to the shop for repair. :( So, i'm using my bf's laptop at the moment. Hehehe.. So! I've got only 1 not-so-great picture of my POTD here but u can imagine that my right toes are identical to the left ones with the exception that I switched up the colors too. I hope I didn't make you confuse there. :D Well anyways, here it is~


Pinky toe : Elianto in White with Black & Grey dots
4th toe : Elianto in Black with White heart
Middle toe : Elianto in White with Black dots
Index toe : Elianto in Black with White for plaids
Big toe : Elianto in White with Black strips and Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar for heart

And that's that. Thanks for looking ladies! I've still got my Cute Dots mani but is thinking of changing it either tonight or tomorrow. :D Have a great day ahead!