NOTD: Essence Princess Prunella + Zoya Chloe. :)

Alright-y! Today's mani is on Essence Princess Prunella that my cousin has kindly bought for me the last time she came back home. Essence polishes are available somewhere along the Bukit Bintang road. (Sorry, I totally forgot where it is exactly) >.< Anyways, I will always ask my cousin to help get some Essence goodies for me whenever she comes back home to KK. :D









Princess Prunella is an awesome brown polish which has a purple tint to it on the bottle. Alas, it didn't really transfer much on the nails except under certain angles but that too doesn't really show unless you look at it closely. But, it is an interesting color and I don't have any dupes of this in my collection which is always a plus! :D After wearing this for about a day, I decided to top it off with Zoya- Chloe. The result is amazing! I love how the blue flakie pops out! What do you guys think of this combo? :D