NOTD: OPI Designer de Better. :)

I've recently acquired the OPI Muppets Mini Collection last month which included Wocka Wocka!, Excuse Moi!, Designer... de Better! and Warm and Fozzie. Taking a break from the 30-day nail challenge, I'm gonna show you Designer de Better! :D





I have to say, I love this polish! It really is unique in my book, with the champagne almost metallic look topped with red-orangey tiny bits of particle thrown together, this is one polish that I see myself wearing for every wedding events coming. :D It's perfect! don't you think? Subtle colored polish that looks amazing when looked at it closer! I haven't gotten any of the other colors from the Muppets Collection but I sure am going to get myself a full bottle of this gorgeous polish when I get Divine Swine and Fresh Frog of Bel Air (lemmings!).

Anyways, I've since decided that the Mother's Day Contest should run till the 13th of May! So you guys have got another 10 days till the contest ends! Woot! Thanks for dropping by! :D